Integrate Salesforce and Jira With Sinergify’s Jira Plug-In
Teams that work together deliver enduring customer experiences.
However, when teams use different tools at the workplace, it reduces productivity.
In order to build cross-team collaboration and keep teams productive, you need to bring them on one single platform.
Consider Salesforce and Jira, for example.
While support/service teams use Salesforce, Jira is used by product/engineering teams.
By integrating Salesforce & Jira, you not only build cross-team collaboration, but also automate business processes.
At Grazitti, we’ve built Sinergify, a Salesforce-native, Lightning-ready connector that enables you to seamlessly integrate Salesforce and Jira.
And to enable you to make the most of your Sinergify experience, we bring to you the Jira plug-in.
In this blog post, we look at how you can integrate Salesforce and Jira with Sinergify’s Jira plug-in.
So, let’s begin!
What is Sinergify’s Jira Plug-In?
Built for both Jira Cloud & Server, the Jira plugin enables you to securely sync Jira updates with Salesforce.
With configurable syncing, the admin can decide which updates are to be synced from Jira to Salesforce.
Before you download the plug-in, please ensure that you have the latest version of Sinergify from Salesforce AppExchange.
What Are the Use-Cases of Sinergify’s Jira Plug-in?
With the Jira plug-in, you get secure, bidirectional synchronization between Salesforce & Jira.
Here’s what it enables you to do:
Search and Link Salesforce Records in Jira
- Under the Jira record page, select ‘Sinergify’.
- Select the link button to link a record.
- A new window will open.
- Search for Salesforce records by typing the appropriate keywords into the search field.
- Select the records you want to link from the available search results.
- Select ‘Link’.
- You will find the linked records within the ‘Sinergify App’, under the specific object. For example, ‘Case’, as shown below:
View Linked Salesforce Records in Jira
- To view the details of linked records, simply click the record.
- A new window will pop-up with the details and comments on the Salesforce record.
Unlink Salesforce Records in Jira
- To unlink a record, simply click the ‘Unlink’ button.
- If there are multiple records linked to a Jira record, you can search for them within the ‘Linked SF Records’ pane.
With Sinergify’s Jira plug-in, you get support for multiple Salesforce objects and can also configure the visibility of Salesforce fields in Jira.
In this blog post, we looked at how you can search and link Salesforce records on Jira, view linked records on Jira, as well as unlink them.
Sinergify’s Jira plug-in enables you to break free from siloed team communication and establish a bidirectional flow of data between Salesforce & Jira.
Integrate Salesforce and Jira With Sinergify’s Jira Plug-In!