Why is Sinergify the Preferred Connector For Salesforce-Jira Integration?
It is important these days for your teams to collaborate more to get expertise quicker and make business processes more efficient.
And for this collaboration, teams need to access data effectively.
However, multiple tools are used by different teams and the transmission of data from one tool to another manually often results in delays and hampered team inefficiency.
Integrating workplace tools can help you align teams in a better way to increase productivity, decrease operational costs, and increase flexibility.
Two such platforms are Salesforce and Jira.
Integrating Salesforce and Jira allows you to automate information flow between the two platforms, allowing the teams to share data with each other and work in unison.
Salesforce-Jira integration not only helps you avoid siloed interactions between the customer support and backend teams but also ensures that everyone has correct and up-to-date information.
And that’s why Grazitti’s Salesforce-certified Jedis built Sinergify, a Salesforce-native and LEX-ready solution that helps you sync data efficiently and effectively between Salesforce and Jira.
In this blog post, we will take a deep dive into the functionalities of Sinergify that make it a viable option for integrating Salesforce and Jira for bringing your customer support and backend teams to the same platform.
Integrating Salesforce and Jira Via A Connector To Align Customer Support and Backend Teams
There are different ways to integrate Salesforce and Jira. The first way is custom integration, which requires you to develop code to integrate the two platforms. Once you are done with this integration, you can’t do much except for adding more functionalities. Also, this method requires a lot of time.
However, with a connector at your disposal, you can make Salesforce-Jira integration a breeze.
A connector helps you integrate your Salesforce and Jira instances safely and securely without the need for any complex processes. It streamlines your Salesforce & Jira instances and workflows, reduces complexities, and eliminates redundant data.
Integrating Salesforce and Jira via a connector enables quick and easy communication between teams via comment synchronization and filtered communication.
Sinergify Over Other Connectors
If you are already using a connector and it does not offer much flexibility or scalability, it may affect the data transition process.
A few snags that might occur are:
- You may not be able to gather the historical data related to the integration
- Existing workflows might break during the data transition process
- Challenges in fetching data from the respective sources – Salesforce, Jira, or any third-party tool
Sinergify overcomes these challenges and enriches your experiences of data transition between Salesforce and Jira.
It includes some exclusive features such as:
- Multilingual Support
- Bi-directional Synchronization
- Multiple Jira Linking
- Multiple Object Syncing
Integrating Salesforce Clouds with Key Jira Products
With Sinergify, you can integrate multiple Salesforce Clouds with key Jira Products to increase the efficiency of your business operations.
- Integrate Salesforce Service Cloud and Jira Software to speed up the case closure process. The integration enables support reps to escalate cases that require assistance from the backend teams without having to leave the Salesforce interface. Engineering teams can prioritize issues better as the admins can define a set of rules to set the order of importance.
- Integrate Salesforce Service Cloud with Jira Core to deliver an exceptional customer experience by allowing teams to analyze the customer journey and explore the possibility to up-sell or sell add-ons.
- Integrate Salesforce Sales Cloud With Jira Core enables your sales team to share product collaterals and industry insights. This improves the content strategy and refines collateral and the overall marketing message.
- Integrate Salesforce Sales Cloud and Jira Desk to help support teams close cases faster by providing them with essential customer information. Also, identify the right time and opportunity to sell by tracking the status and progress of cases.
- Integrate Salesforce Sales Cloud and Jira Software to keep your sales team in line with the latest product specifications by equipping them with all the product-related documents, latest releases, and upcoming features.
- Integrate Salesforce Experience Cloud with Jira Service Desk to enable quick information access to support by letting your agents access information quickly and provide timely customer resolutions.
- Integrate Salesforce Experience Cloud with Jira Software to create products that your customers want.
Custom Integration with Sinergify
Sinergify is a customizable solution for various integrations, which allows you to customize it if/when a new Jira update/product is released.
It enables you to integrate the standard and custom Salesforce objects of all Salesforce products (Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Sales Cloud, etc.) with both Cloud and On-Premises versions of Jira Products.
A Brief Overview of What Sinergify Offers
- Sinergify is easily configurable. You can get started in just a few clicks and even define field mappings and process/rule workflows.
- Sinergify is a no-code platform, which requires no technical or coding knowledge to get started.
- Sinergify is secure, so you don’t lose any important data while integrating Salesforce and Jira.
- Sinergify can be easily customized according to your unique business needs.
- Sinergify comes at a reasonable price with out-of-the-box features.
- Sinergify allows a seamless and two-way flow of data and provides you with an option to auto-sync attachments and comments.
A Brief Round-Off
You need a cohesive view of your customers to understand what they really want. And, following an approach where the customer support and backend teams can collaborate without any hassle is the way forward.
A lack of cross-team collaboration can be your Achilles heel for delivering quality customer resolutions.
However, with Sinergify, you can get over siloed interactions and enhance the way teams collaborate for streamlined processes.
Wish to Align Your Customer Support and Backend Teams? Let’s Talk!
To know more about how Sinergify can help you enable effective collaboration between customer support and backend teams, watch a demo or take a free trial here.
And, if you wish to know more about it, please feel free to write to us at [email protected] and our product experts will take it from there.