Eliminate Tech Silos With Salesforce and Jira Integration
The global pandemic has forced many businesses to turn to virtual workspaces and depend heavily on technology.
However, going digital comes with its own challenges. Tech silos are one of the biggest enemies for businesses that are more dependent on technology than ever before.
The silos mentality crops up when there is a lack of transparency between support and engineering teams.
This usually happens when organizations fail to establish the right systems and tools to enable different teams to work harmoniously with each other.
Not integrating your business-critical tools such as Salesforce and Jira creates a barrier between different teams, destroys trust, duplicates crucial customer data, and cuts off communications.
Thus, Salesforce Jira integration has become and should be the top-most priority for many businesses.
Integrating the two tools enhances their potential, improves transparency between support and engineering teams, and helps automate business processes.
How Can You Integrate Salesforce and Jira?
While there are many ways to integrate the two tools, using a connector is one of the safest and easiest ways of getting the job done.
A Salesforce and Jira connector is an out-of-the-box solution that allows you to connect and seamlessly integrate the two tools.
With the implementation of a connector, you can streamline Salesforce and Jira instances, workflows, reduce complexity, and eliminate unreliable and duplicate data.
A Salesforce and Jira Connector Should
Provide Accurate and Up-To-Date Data
Using outdated data and/or duplicate records is as harmful as not using your data at all. Real-time data synchronization ensures that all the data is accurate and up-to-date, and easily accessible to both the customer-facing and back-end teams.
Streamline and Automate Cross-Functional Workflows
Since the data is scattered across different platforms, it’s difficult to build actionable, accurate, and comprehensible reports based on data-driven insights. Automating business processes helps create better and more accurate reports, reduces overhead costs, and provides greater control over financial assets.
Easy to Set Up and Use
With easy configuration and implementation, users can get started in just a few clicks. You get faster access to accurate and up-to-date data without writing a single line of code.
However, to enjoy these benefits, it’s important to choose the right connector.
Considering the need for a robust and secure connector, Grazitti Interactive’s maestros have built a Salesforce-native, Lighting-ready Salesforce Jira Connector – Sinergify.
It enables businesses to diminish collaboration barriers between teams, accelerate customer response time, and provide quality customer service.
- You can sync data bi-directionally, automatically, and in real-time to foster frictionless collaboration between different teams.
- Each team will have complete control over what information is passed between the systems without disturbing each other.
- You will have a 360-degree view of customer issues, feedback, and queries, allowing customer-facing teams to provide faster resolution.
- You get to experience up-to-date, accessible, and accurate information in Jira and Salesforce.
- Teams can extract insights from data while keeping the data quality intact.
- You can handle downtime and outages in systems automatically
Sinergify enables a seamless, bidirectional, and secure flow of information between customer-facing and backend teams.
Learn more about Sinergify and watch it in action, here.
In Addition to the Above Benefits, Here Are Some of the Features of Sinergify
- Create a new Jira issue from Salesforce
- Change Jira status from within Salesforce
- Bi-directional auto-synchronization
- Automate workflows
- Sync attachments and comments
- Search for existing Jira issues
- Integrate multiple Jira instances with Salesforce
The Bottom Line
Sinergify is a cutting-edge and no-code connector that allows bidirectional data synchronization between Salesforce and Jira.
Eliminate tech silos by integrating these two ecosystems to improve your employees’ productivity, streamline your processes, and reduce complexity and overall cost.
Ready to Try Out Sinergify?