Harness the Potential of Salesforce-Jira Integration
For an organization, there are two things that play a major role in delivering quality customer support.
The choice of systems and collaboration between teams.
The choice of systems impacts a team’s productivity. Your tech stack is a building block that supports the growth of an organization.
The seamless collaboration between teams makes communication within an organization smooth.
Salesforce and Jira, are the two go-to tools for CRM and project management, respectively.
When integrated, Salesforce and Jira diminish the communication barrier between the teams and enables them to work in unison.
And the Salesforce wizards at Grazitti have developed a solution for organizations to harness the full potential of Salesforce-Jira integration – Sinergify.
In this blog post, we will take a look at how integrating Salesforce and Jira benefits your organization, and how Sinergify helps in integrating all standard and custom Salesforce objects to improve transparency, enhance cross-functional collaboration, and deliver a great customer experience.
We will also look at the solutions that Sinergify presents.
How Salesforce-Jira Integration Benefits an Organization
Integrating Salesforce and Jira allows organizations to connect both platforms for collaborative issue tracking, improved project management, and better communication within the internal teams.
Integrating Salesforce and Jira allows the teams to share information quickly and seamlessly, leading to an increase in productivity.
It helps end-users with a reduced turnaround time and faster resolutions, all while providing better customer experience and retention.
In a nutshell, Salesforce and Jira Integration helps organizations –
- Make better and quick decisions
- Trace change requests/tickets completely
- Get the full context of customer issues and priorities
Sinergify amplifies this experience and helps organizations make the most of the Salesforce and Jira integration.
It enables you to sync data between the two platforms seamlessly in real-time. This helps in eliminating the communication barriers within the teams and break down data silos.
How Sinergify Integrates Salesforce Clouds With Key Jira Products
Let’s look at how Sinergify enables you to integrate Salesforce Clouds with various Jira products:
1-Salesforce Service Cloud and Jira Software
With Jira Software
- Speed up the case closure process. Integrating Salesforce Service Cloud and Jira enables your customer representatives to escalate cases where they need inputs from the engineering teams without leaving Salesforce. It also allows them to update cases and track the case progress.
- Define the criteria according to which issues need to be dealt with first and in which order. This enables the engineering team to solve issues according to the priority.
- Arm your customer support teams to easily share features and product ideas with the customers to enable them to be on the same page. Thus, streamlining the product roadmap depending on what the customer wants.
With Jira Core
Explore the possibility of up-sell or sell add-ons by analyzing the customer journey.
The marketing teams can run campaigns on the basis of insights shared by the service team.
2-Integrating Sales Cloud and Jira
Salesforce Sales Cloud With Jira Core
- Integrate Salesforce Sales Cloud and Jira Core so that your sales team can strategize better and deduce solutions to close leads in a short period of time.
- Improve content strategy, refine collateral, and the overall marketing message by providing your teams with insights regarding the industry, competitors, and customers.
- Fast-track the process of raising an issue for your sales team with the legal team.
Salesforce Sales Cloud and Jira Service Desk
- Integrate Salesforce Sales Cloud and Salesforce Service Desk so that your support team can get essential customer information from the sales team faster. It allows them to understand an issue and its intent, which then enables you to close customer cases efficiently.
- Enable your sales team to monitor the status and progress of cases, manage the relationship with an account, and explore upsell or sell add-on opportunities.
Salesforce Sales Cloud and Jira Software
- Integrate Salesforce Sales Cloud and Jira Software so that your sales team has all product-related documents, latest releases, and upcoming features in their corner.
- Come up with a more realistic product roadmap by getting the information from the sales folks on what the customer wants.
3-Integrating Salesforce Experience Cloud and Jira
With Jira Service Desk
- Provide resolution quickly by leveraging your knowledge base. Your agents can access information quickly and provide a timely response to customer cases.
- Enable your support team to provide customers with relevant content after analyzing what format works best for them.
- Empower your support team to respond to the customer case directly from Service Desk, which improves the average case resolution rate and digital experience.
With Jira Software
The project managers can hear the Voice of the Customer (VoC). Your customers and partners can share their problems, post-use-cases, and new features that they are looking for on your online community. Product managers can analyze, build, and provide appropriate solutions for the customers.
Wrapping It Up
In this blog post, we looked at how Salesforce-Jira integration helps a business provide a better customer experience. We also talked about how Sinergify helps in integrating Salesforce and Jira seamlessly and the solutions it offers.
Want to Harness the Potential of Salesforce-Jira Integration? Book a Demo.
At Grazitti, our Salesforce experts understand how important it is to integrate Salesforce and Jira to diminish the communication barriers.
Hence, we have come up with Sinergify.
Should you want to know more, please write to us at [email protected] and we’ll take it from there.