What Makes Sinergify the Most Reliable and Secure Salesforce-Jira Connector?
System integration has been a trending topic among businesses throughout the world. This is because many businesses have invested in modest-to-large systems and it is sometimes difficult for them to realize their full potential.
If you are a Salesforce and Jira user and you want to maximize the full potential of these systems, the wise move is to integrate them. Salesforce and Jira integration helps you provide a comprehensive view and access to data stored in both the platforms, facilitating team collaboration. Additionally, this results in increased productivity and streamlined processes.
However, to integrate Salesforce and Jira, you need the right integration connector. But with so many options to choose from, how do you figure out which one is the best for you?
Let’s find out.
Understanding the Importance of Salesforce and Jira Integration
Salesforce and Jira integration boosts teams’ confidence because different teams end up working with a single source of truth. This integration helps teams get a complete 360-degree view of all required customer data. It also helps in streamlining and optimizing business processes.
Well, teams are more efficient when business processes are fully automated and information flows between their systems. They make well-informed decisions and take customer satisfaction to new heights. It helps in:
- Providing Access to Up-To-Date Information
Real-time integration helps teams to get access to updated customer data at one place. They never have to wonder if they have the precise and right customer information. When teams have a 360-degree view of their customers, they can provide an agile, intuitive, and consistent experience to the customers.
- Reducing Manual Work
Automating the flow of information between Salesforce and Jira reduces the amount of manual work required to transfer data from one system to another. You will be able to reduce resources or relocate them to more productive tasks.
- Providing Scalability
Integrations like Salesforce and Jira raise the bar for business process optimization. It eliminates the inefficiencies and gaps that are caused by isolated silos of systems.
The easiest way to integrate Salesforce and Jira is with a connector that syncs these systems seamlessly. Although you can find a plethora of connectors out there, choosing the right one can be daunting.
If you are looking for a reliable and secure connector that helps you get the maximum potential of Salesforce and Jira, Sinergify is the name you can rely on. This reliable and secure Salesforce-Jira connector from the house of Grazitti has all the features you need to make your systems integration secure and seamless.
Let’s learn more about Sinergify in detail.
Sinergify – A Reliable and Secure Salesforce-Jira Connector
Sinegify is a Salesforce-native, Lightning-ready, and easily configurable connector. It features multilingual support, bidirectional synchronization, multiple object syncing, analytics and reporting, advanced search, and multiple Jira linking.
The aspects that make Sinergify more reliable and secure include:
Rigorous Testing Stages
Testing is one of the major aspects to consider when looking for a Salesforce-Jira connector. It ensures that the product is safe for use and has no defects or bugs before its availability. The testing phase starts when development is done and the modules are ready. Sinergify goes through seven rigorous testing stages, including:
- Module Testing is a type of software testing in which the usability of each individual module is tested. Along with the UI (User Interface) test, behavioral (functional) evaluation is also done for each individual module.
- Integration Testing is the process of testing the interface between two software units or modules. It focuses on determining the correctness of the interface. The purpose of integration testing is to expose faults in the interaction between integrated units. Once all the modules have been unit tested, integration testing is performed.
- Regression Testing is a software testing practice that ensures an application still functions as expected after any code changes, updates, or improvements. Regression testing is responsible for the overall stability and functionality of the existing features. Every time a new change is made to the code, regression testing is done to make sure that, after each update, the system still works well enough to keep getting better.
- End-to-End Testing is a technique that tests the entire software product from beginning to end to ensure the application flow behaves as expected. It defines the product’s system dependencies and ensures all integrated pieces work together as expected. The main purpose of End-to-end (E2E) testing is to test from the end user’s experience by simulating the real user scenario and validating the system under test and its components for integration and data integrity.
- Pre-Release Package Testing is a type of testing in which you just test all the key features till 3.5 in a release package. This testing usually doesn’t take more than a day. It makes sure that the system doesn’t have any major or critical problems and that it meets the criteria for release that were set out in the business requirements.
- Performance Testing is about establishing confidence by observing how a system performs while it’s being used, often with increasing amounts of utilization. Performance testing is a deep topic, but you can simplify it by viewing it from two perspectives: the process of performance testing and the technical aspects of how to test. Before you dive in, some expectations should be set. The Salesforce Platform is multitenant. That means that the underlying resources that power your Salesforce experience are shared by other customers. Intentionally overloading those resources to find their breaking point isn’t neighborly and is not allowed.
- Automation Testing is a method of ensuring that a product meets stringent requirements. Traditionally, manual testing was used for exploratory (searching and identifying potential bugs) and black box (validating functionality at the UI layer instead of interrogating the code) testing, whereas automation testing was used for unit and integration tests.
In all these phases, Sinergify is tested for functionality, compatibility with different browsers, responsiveness, integration, and regression.
Another aspect that makes Sinergify secure is the strict standards for security and compliance. When a connector meets these testing requirements, it helps in eliminating system vulnerabilities, securing data, and ensuring business continuity.
Sinergify’s product life cycle includes a framework, governance, and a set of tools, checkpoints, and industry best practices to ensure business readiness throughout the product life cycle. Besides, Sinergify doesn’t use any third-party tool which means it doesn’t store customer data between your Salesforce and your Jira.
Grazitti offers full-time support to Sinergify customers during the contract period following the go-live. The professional services team at Grazitti takes care of any problems that may come up with the out-of-the-box features or customizations.
Sinergify is Checkmarx security report-passed, which means it is free from security vulnerabilities, business logic problems, and compliance issues. To learn more about our secure Sinergify development cycle, click here.
Product Management Resources
Grazitti offers a wide range of resources that help you learn more about Sinergify. These include:
- 14-Day Free Full-Featured Trial
- Complete Library of Assets + Documentation of the Product
- Demo Videos Around Each Use Case
Any serious buyer would want to test a system in their own environment before making a purchase decision. It makes perfect sense if you’re comparing products and want to put them to the test.
Want to See What Sinergify Can Do for Your Business? Talk to Us!